Friday, February 13, 2009

Getting Started

I've been an intermittent blogger over on MySpace, but it seemed time to take the bigger plunge and set something up that anyone can read. This space will eventually contain updates on my daily life, information on my writing projects, rants about stuff that cheeses me off, and probably enough stuff about food to make my personal trainer have an aneurysm. It will also contain some made up words, opinions about pop culture, confessions of past foibles, and occasional nostalgic essays about my childhood. Essentially the same crap every other blogger puts out into the ether. Since I'm new to this, I will start with re-posting some of my favorite stuff from MySpace, and some articles I wrote for Oy!Chicago online magazine. In the meantime, I hope you'll check out my website, maybe purchase and read one of my books.

biglove,
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment