Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I promise I'll be back...

Chickens, I know I have been remiss in posting.  I have just returned from a wonderful weekend in NYC with Charming Suitor.  Art and food and retail therapy.  Glorious.

And there is a bunch of stuff to share with you, which I don't want to do in any sort of half-assed manner.

So I am here to say, I am getting my head above water, and will be back very shortly to amuse and delight you with some fab new recipes and amazing new gadgets.  Cross my heart.

Yours in Good Taste,
The Polymath

3 comments:

  1. So glad I was a part of your visit to NYC!!

    Can you call me Rooster?

    Peter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea! Missed you. Hope you had a grand time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm headed to NYC this weekend. Any restaurant recommendations? (It's been a LONG time since I've been there.)

    ReplyDelete