Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snacember 9

Need a new place to visit to find cool gifts for those people on your list that are hard to buy for?  I have just the solution:

http://store.kaufmann-mercantile.com/

They have a small hand-selected group of really wonderful gifts, especially for cooks and gardeners.

Some of my faves?

Chemex coffepot for the coffeelover in your life.  This and a bag of premium beans will get you a permanent invite for breakfast.


Yes, its a hammer.  But it is a really beautiful hammer, and sends the message that you are so appreciative of their skills around the house.  Bonus?  I bet those projects you've been waiting to get completed will magically become a priority.


This glass measuring cup is great for the cook in your life, I love that it has both oz and ml, and its generous cup and a half capacity.


The best stocking stuffer for the baker in your life.  This small cup measures from 1-5 tablespoons, I've never seen one anywhere else, and it is a gamechanger.


These deerskin gardening/work gloves are soft but strong, will last forever, and are surprisingly stylish and affordable.  I recommend buying before someone has to lug a tree out of the living room.

They also carry some beeswax tealights that I love!  Pop on over and check them out...

Yours in Good Taste,
The Polymath

No comments:

Post a Comment